Even in good times, companies are juggling multiple priorities that test the strongest management teams simply because there aren't enough oars in the water or hours in the day. Clients leverage Paladin's high-performing, accomplished professionals to tackle their most pressing projects so that management can stay focused on running the business.
From pre-IPO readiness to ongoing compliance, from staff augmentation to project management, we are committed to bringing you a quality team and solution.
Our in-depth operational understanding of technical issues, finance, risk management, internal controls and compliance/SOX enables us to consistently deliver effective results. In all of these areas of your business, we can outsource or co-source any of the following
- SEC Reporting & Filings
- Technical Issues – Research, Guidance & Implementation, including:
- ASC 606 (Revenue Recognition)
- ASC 842 (Leases)
- Impairment Testing
- Audit Readiness
- Facilitation with Outside Auditors
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Management Reporting
- Cost Reporting & Analysis
- G/L Close and Reconciliations
To make sound decisions, management teams need robust analytical and predictive tools. We can help you refine existing tools or build new ones ranging in scope from 13-week cash flow forecasts to multi-year financial statement models, combining historical data and the impact of operational and financial initiatives to project future performance.
These critical planning tools require continual updating and enhancement as a company’s circumstances shift and markets evolve. We work with management to ensure that financial models provide relevant and timely guidance for action.
- Building a custom-made forecast based on our client’s business and general ledger structure
- Using the forecast to guide behavior & make critical decisions
- Monitor our forecast on a weekly/monthly & cumulative basis
- Refining our forecast on an ongoing basis
Internal Controls and Compliance
As the pace of business accelerates in an ever-changing regulatory environment, more is being asked of Internal Audit and Compliance.
Paladin has the resources to help the Internal Audit and Compliance function expand its support of an organization, from meeting the basic requirements of internal audits or SOX compliance to identifying best practices and new technologies to mitigating risk associated with the most complex business issues:
- SOX Design, Implementation & Compliance
- Enterprise/Fraud Risk Assessment
- IT Security & Controls
- Policies & Procedures
Human Capital/Interim Staffing
Suddenly, you find yourself without your CFO, COO, Controller, or even CEO … and you know you won’t find the right replacement just as quickly. But you need more than someone to keep the seat warm, the role is too important. You still want the right skills, the right cultural fit, and flexibility to boot.
Paladin can help with short- or medium-term placements of highly effective, diverse talent, ready to handle any business need and, when the time comes, hand off the baton seamlessly.
Interim roles we serve:
- Accounting Manager
- General Accountants including Cost Accountants
Our capabilities can extend beyond completing a transaction. We ensure that the returns and value anticipated from the transaction are preserved post-acquisition.
- Post-closing purchase price adjustment mechanisms
- Interim management through periods of transition
- Post-acquisition integration & restructuring
- Carve-out execution & the development of stand-alone infrastructure
- Implementation & management of transition services agreements
- Performance & strategy improvement & execution
- Supply chain process improvement & execution
- Purchasing process improvement & execution